Sunday, December 7, 2008

Gone with the wind.


Boom! he came into my life! Shattering boulders built over time. Tall, dark skinned and dimple cheeked.


His voice strokes my ears like ancient melodies. Intoxicating me like fine wine...making my knees tremble with complex emotions. Eyes that glitters like diamonds...mischief lurking in it's depth.


Oh, Sweet Jesus! Where are my defences? I took pride in being hard...a lady with the force of steel.


He comes and with a wave of his hands, everything turned to dust. My resistance is gone with the wind.


Oh, Dear Mama! Give me words of wisdom. On quick sand I stand...with every move I sink.

I try to run...I sink. I try to hide...I sink. I struggle...I sink. Oh, Save my soul! Save my soul!
I long for his caresses. His breath dancing on my skin. Phatoming what his kiss might taste like.
Oh shake me off this madness! I pray...I beg!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haven't we all been there before. Love your writing. T

Anonymous said...

Love your pictures Matse. T