Tuesday, December 23, 2008

So...I learnt.

I'm hunched, bent double...

Tears flowing down my face, my nose congested and my throat full of phlegm.

My body trembling from the spasms of my sobs.

My heart is so heavy... I feel like dying.

I have been slandered,

I have been shamed,

I have been isolated but I keep going on.

Tears is no more my companion but a way of relief.

The tingling sensations in my head does not make me stupid but alive.

I still feel the pain but I'm getting numb.

The memories are there but I now remember with a smile.

The words are in my head but they are faint.

I perceive the smells but no longer with trepidation.

The wounds are healing but I carry the scar.

You punnished me but made me strong.

You took my innocence but taught me Neoteny.

You flung me in the air to crash and break but I'm still standing.

You taunted me but I turned them to praises.

You can conquer me...but I learnt to stoop to conquer.

I met you, will be in you and will leave you but you taught me to make my mark.

Life...So I learnt.

2 comments: