Saturday, May 8, 2010

Change!


Change they say is the one constant in life.

Have I changed?

I remember a few years ago I was talking about having a job and expressed my frustrations as a corper. Now things have changed beyond my imaginations.

Have I changed?

A question I still ask myself.
Events and experiences change people and I myself must say that indeed I have changed.

Maturity and life always leaves a mark on you.
I looked into the mirror a few days ago and I must say that I have packed on a few wrinkles. Wrinkles gotten from squinting my eyes to life's happenings.
Resulting from many a nights of long thoughts and sleeplessness.
They say the more success you come across the more responsibilities you have to shoulder. True talk!

I have learnt to be careful with my choices and that all that glitters is not gold.
I have more to say...I'll be back.

2 comments:

TeddyFace said...

Its good to change from bad to good. I love this piece. Keep it up sister Matse!

Zabrain said...

On a lighter note::: U aint a conductor, therefore no change!!!