Saturday, May 5, 2007

Bootilicious!


This "Booty Wahala" 'Na wa o!' I was in a taxi one sunny day when suddenly I spotted a girl with an extraordinary booty walking at the right hand side of the road.Obviously this sister knew what she had because she was swinging and rolling her hips with great delight. I being a woman couldn't handle the heat emanating from this sister,how much more the poor guys walking and driving along the road.One poor 'Okada' rider who was hungrily looking at this sister,ran into an orange seller and sent the oranges flying everywhere like a colour spectrum.The Orange seller didn't hesitate to seize the Okada rider and the battle of "Pay me my money!" began.
I couldn't help erupting with laughter and tears streaming down the sides of my eyes.The whole scenario played back in my memory in slow motion and it was very amusing.I continued laughing at intervals and to the unknowing onlooker,I may seem like a person with mental disorders but it was an event worth witnessing.A moral lesson to learn from this ordeal is that,while the booty gets the "Bobos" into trouble,the owner of the booty sashays away and only you,"Brother" will dance to the tunes you have created.To all the brothers out there,enjoy the sight but keep your eyes on the road. Matse out!
NB: Photography by Ndidi Dike

3 comments:

wheezkeed said...

GOD deliver ALL bobos from the temptations these sisis but them through. There is booty everywhere, even in church!

Anonymous said...

Wow

Anonymous said...

lmao