Monday, April 16, 2007

I bid my time.

The past weekend was the Gubernatorial elections in my country.Although we had some uproars here and there and "Fire and brime stone" in Port Harcourt city,it was relatively Ok.I spent the whole weekend at home...didn't bother voting since I'm not interested in the crooked politics of this country.
Talking about crookedness! The slightest inch or square meter in this land of mine is corrupt.Who am I to grumble when even places of work are political grounds of their own.We've got the "Rivals" of each sections of the company,the "Followers" and we also have the "Prostitutes" who are willing to do anything as long as they have Naira notes falling into their pockets."Then where do you stand?" You may ask me.I am the "Observer",I watch all that is happening around me.I have nothing to say but to watch and conclude."Coward!" You may holler at me.But please understand...I bid my time.There is a time for everything.A time to sow and a time to reap.A time for "Corruption" and a time for "Revolution." "Like I said....I bid my time."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

True! T