Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Beginning of the road...

I just tot of havin a blog...at least to document my everyday experiences which I believe will be wierdly interesting..I am Matse in my mid-twenties and far away in Africa.I come from a large family with six brothers and three sisters..."Wow! That many?" You may say.Yes,I am blessed and I know.
I work with a Luxury company in Lagos, Nigeria.We deal on home entertainment systems and I have Good colleagues (rolling my eyes).Some times they make feel a sledge hammer would be a good toy...you know...for practicing.Today is a new day and as usual,I am all alone in the office waiting for the others to arrive...Shit! The ignormity of being the youngest staff in the office.I get to do all the early resumings and stuff...silently seathing inside and wishing for when I'll be up the ladder and have someone as my foot-stool.Having someone to boss around is sure cool,you can let out your anger on this poor scape goat...for now,I am that goat but i can handle it as long as the Law of Averages will even out things for me...I'm optimistic.
As for my love life,I sent him packing (tongue in cheek) or was it the other way round? The guy was silently draining me emotionally and I couldn't take it no more.I told him it was over but could not stop myself from punching his number on my cell phone,meanwhile hiding my caller identity so that he wouldn't recorgnise my number.Call me fickle-hearted but I'm only human and sometimes I break."Good riddance to bad rubbish" A bold babe will say but the rubbish does seem appealing especially when lonliness comes knocking at the door.Enough for today,I'll tell you more on the morrow.

1 comment:

kingsley said...

Matse, i went through ur blog and i love it. How i wish my blog www.kingsley-goldrich.blogspot.com is like urs