Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Isenyor


A truly happy face...A rare vision to find.In the lowest of places,true happiness can be found.I was sitted in a bus amidst the struggling masses and there I beheld this vision of innocence and serenity.She sat on her mothers laps giggling and smiling endlessly.I took a peek at her and then reverted my gaze.She kept on giggling and wispered something into her mother's ear.The mother erupted in laughter and spoke in a native tongue.I tried to resist but could not help but look into the young,dark face.She look straight into my eyes and broke into a wide grin.Instinctively,I thought of my camera phone,such a vision so true is hard to come by.I asked this little one,"Can I have a picture of you?" "Mama?" She said,with a questioning look on her face. I turned to her mother and asked "Madam,may I take a picture of your daughter? "Oh sure,go ahead" She gave me her permission.I didn't hesitate to grab my phone and click I went,excited beyond measure.I thanked the little one and her mother too."What is your name?" I asked. She said, "ISENYOR!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hard to come by commonly...
Isenyor look true African.
loving this blog.